Help and Support
- What if my doctor has given me a specific diet regimen can I still do WEIGHDOWN?
- Can I still apply WeighDown principles if I have a preexisting medical condition? (Examples: diabetes both type one and two, hypothyroidism)
- Can I still apply WeighDown while pregnant or nursing my child?
- Can children follow the Weigh Down Principles?
- How much does it cost?
- Is there an exercise plan involved?
- How do I know WeighDown is the way God wants me to eat?
- Do we have to count calories, grams, or etc.?
- What does God have to do with weight loss?
- Does Weigh Down promote good nutritional eating habits and exercise?
- Warning for overweight and obesity from the CDC and the Surgeon General
- CDC’s stance on hunger and fullness and portion size