- 6 class video lessons filled with testimonies, teaching and practical weight loss tips. Each video is approximately 55 minutes long
- 6 class audio lessons to listen to while on the go
- A downloadable E-Book of the Weigh Down Basics workbook for your mobile device
- Access to Weigh Down coordinators and regional coaches who are available to talk to you at any time during your weight loss journey.
- How to conquer overeating
- How to eat regular foods and lose weight fast.
- How to overcome emotional eating.
- How to stop bingeing.
- How to transfer a relationship with food over to a relationship with God.
- A high-speed Internet connection is required.
- Class videos can be viewed on both Windows PC and Mac computers as well as on all Internet-accessible Mobile Devices (a WiFi connection is recommended for the best viewing experience). If you are a Weigh Down TV subscriber, you can also view your class through the Weigh Down TV app for Apple, Android, Amazon Fire and Roku devices.
- You will need to provide your own Bible. This class uses the NIV 1984 Bible.
If you are a Weigh Down TV subscriber, you will find the class in the Classes category of your app as well and can access it from any device the Weigh Down TV app is installed on.
We look forward to getting to know you, and if you have any questions, please let us know.
Also, all Weigh Down Classes are available on demand through Weigh Down TV. Choose to participate on your own, or in a group setting. Please see our full list of current classes with coordinators posted on the Weigh Down Facebook Group.
** Beginning January 1, 2021, Weigh Down Basics will also be available as part of the Weigh Down TV monthly subscription! Enjoy as many classes as you like for one low subscription rate of $19.99/month! **